Wednesday 27 February 2013

The real Little Mirmaid!

                                                     
Once upon a time, in the land of Miran, there lived a fair maiden, me, Shauna,

I had long golden hair that I always had it up in a bone,

My dress was as long as a train on a rail road.

You might think why I am talking in past tense,

Well it all starts when I was engaged to the prince, he had short black hair, he was so brave,

He once killed a dragon!

I fell out of a tree and I fell into his arms, it was love it for sight!

This is where the story changes, if you like stories with terrible spells, elegy , and other bad stuff, then this is the story for you

We where at. the coffee,

And when the new girl came, he left me for that horrid monster.

She had a long green dress, as long as my dress, and golden hair , just like my golden hair.

She was so pretty, just like me!

I went to talk to her but all she said was”Ursula, Ursula that is what I do to you, for you love my

prince!”

[Ursula is a octopus monster curse, you turn in to a octopus monster thing!]

As she said these words, her green dress turned red and her long golden hair transformed to short

green hair and her eyes where yellow!

It was the most gruesome sight my eyes ever saw!

At that moment I felt my life flash before my eyes.

Long story short, I am currently a octopus monster thing.

I was mad, but I NEVER killed anyone!

Some people say I turned souls in to allergy that live in my cave I found to hide my horrifying

appearance  from the world above.

I  will say I NEVER tricked anyone to hurt them, it was all on them that they hurt themselves,

not me!

And  in NEVER stole Ariel's voice!

She started singing as I was opening my locket!

Plus, I never had magic, so how could I turn myself in to a human!

Don’t you think if I could do that, I would have done it before?!

So I hope that the author of the first story

And thinks about it for a little!

I also hope that the people who do the newspaper see this to!

I did nothing wrong!

So there you have

the one and only true story of the Little Mermaid!

4 comments:

  1. your story of shauna is amazing how did you come up with the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you!
      I came up with the idea because I was thinking of The Little Mermaid at the time and I was thinking that her sister was soon to be queen,
      and got mad and said that's all we know because nobody was brave for that mission! and I left it at that, but then I thought that she could have stayed good and that there was a miss communication!
      I hope that answers you'r question!

      Delete
  2. I love your story it is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that wonderfull comment,
      I worked realy hard to make that srory and I am so happy that you liked it, so thank you very much for telling me!

      :]

      Delete