Saturday 2 March 2013

music

Hi, do you play guitar?
I don't but I want to play guitar,I am saving for a guitar!
I want to know if you play a instrument,
I want to know what you can play and if you like it it or not!
I play the violin, and I LOVE to play it.
I also play the ukulele and it is so much fun, just as fun as the violin!
Do you sing, wright songs or play something, if you do, I want to learn about what you do!
Can you give me your favorite song or singer or someone who writes songs?
I would love to hear them!
I hope you can tell me the things above.

5 comments:

  1. I pretty sure you will know this but I play the violin!! I love playing it! Same with the ukulele!

    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know you play the violin, I love it, but sometimes it can be hard!

      Delete
  2. yes i dont play the violin. but i really

    like the ukulele. but at the start of

    the year i didnt understand how to play

    it so i got frustrated alot. and i wish

    we didnt have to pay it. but now i am

    starting to understand alot more about a

    it! and now it is starting to turn into

    someithing really fun to play!

    -Ricki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play the uku too!
      I think it is still hard, but it is fun!

      Delete
  3. I can't play any instrument but i like to listen to music, especially when you play guitar or violin or whey your sister plays the piano

    ReplyDelete